NUFFNANG

Monday, October 11, 2010

Nike City 10k Run
.
.
.
.
Is Ten Ten Ten yesterday!! So hows ur day going?? Did anything special?? For me? I have extraordinary Ten Ten Ten..haha
.
.
.
Yea...I went for Nike City 10k Run help in KLCC but this time abit difference. I not the runner but the official volunteer...haha..ofcourse we will get pay..cash somemore...so not bad huh...haha..
.
.
I reach KLCC around 2.30am!! Yes!! Is 2.30AM!! MIDNIGHT!!
.
.
Then they assign the job that need to be done...so my job is Road Marshall....my Job Requirement is just need to make sure the runner stay on the track...haha...easy money huh...
.
.
.
Is really a good experience for me, atleast I learn something....atleast I worked with RELA and Police Traffic before...atleast I witness the sunrise at bukit bintang before...haha....
.
.
034
.
037
.
.039
We Run KL
.
035
This is the souveneir that the official gave us,appericiate
.
036
.
.
-End-
.