NUFFNANG

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Mozzarella Cheese baked rice
.
.
.
Everytime I visit KIM GARY, the food that I order sure is Cheese Baked Rice, no other...haha...I always ask my gf, how they cook ar...haha...
.
.
Today finally I give it a try, but abit difference from KIM GARY ofcourse...but still acceptable...haha
.
.
So here the ingredient:
001
back bacon
.
002
green latern
.
003
tomato
.
005
Mozzarella Cheese
.
006
Prego
.
007
Rice,ofcourse
.
After prepared all the ingredient
.
.
.
004
Cut bacon into pieces
.
009
Mix all the ingredient above with Prego
.
008
After the mixing, put little bit of butter to enchance the flavour
.
011
.
012
Topping with Mozzarella Cheese, 180 C for 10-15 minute
.
.
.
.
.
014
WA LA.....ready to serve...yum yum
.
.
.
Oh ya...actually u can motified the recipe yourself...
.
.
-end-

No comments: