NUFFNANG

Friday, December 04, 2009

Quick Update @ Reeve Art

.
.

Here some quick update for last week that is sempena Hari Raya Haji. On that day, my dad wake me up quite early and ask me wheter I wan to join them to pray pray near Genting. Although I very sleepy, but atlast I follow aslo because can take some pic....hehe...

.

.

So the journey begin, just me and my parents only. And this is my very first time drive all the way to Genting. YEAH!! *stupid

.

.

We reach the temple there about 1pm if not mistaken, so ofcourse go eat some vegetarian first.

.

.

genting 23
.

genting 22

.

genting 21

its a cup of tea

.

So after we have eat, begin of journey of praying

.

genting 18

according to my mum, this God is taken back from China,Fujian by Uncle Lim

.

genting 16

.
genting 15
.

genting 13

1 Malaysia

.

genting 14

.

genting 12

.

genting 20

.
genting 19
some refreshing HOLY WATER
.
.
After praying, we went to the highest level to enjoy the beatiful view and refreshing air
.
.
genting 1
The Buddha
.
.

genting 8

.

genting 7

.

genting 9

.

genting 11

look like overseas

.

genting 4

hua ar!!!!!!!

.

genting 5

.

genting 6

.

genting 2

.

genting 3

.

genting

.

genting 10

.

December 1st (Eng Rent Buffday), we went to McD to celebrate his birthday <*it wont be alot pic>

.

eng rent 1

.

eng rent 3

oh ya....zhing Han buffday will be on 9 of December

.

eng rent 2

kao kao punya

.

eng rent

I think she will kill me.....haha.....plz dun

-END-





No comments: