NUFFNANG

Monday, December 14, 2009

Late Update @ Dim Sum @ Ipoh
Hey my friends, sorry for the late update because its due to my exam week. lol...yesterday (14 Dec) I just sit for my Pengajian Malaysia examination, the exam was okay.....lol....atleast I know how to do all question.
.
.
Okay then, let back to today topic, yeah....Dim Sum...I think this is my FIRST TIME who post a FOOD POST and I still learning. Something I want to say here, I have view alot of blogger who post FOOD POST, they very like to show the very EXPENSIVE RECEIPT in the blog. I think that is very unnessasary and kinda like SHOW OFF!! So I wont do that in my blog...period.
.
.
5 December 2009 @ fu san @ 7 am
.
.
dim sum
.
.
dim sum 1
.
.
dim sum 2
.
.
dim sum 3
.
.
dim sum 4
.
.
dim sum 5
This one taste diff from KL....I prefer KL type...
.
.
dim sum 6
makan makan
.
.
dim sum 7
can u spot the GOD??
.
.
dim sum 8
.
.
dim sum 9
.
.
dim sum10
.
.
dim sum 11
.
.
dim sum 12
.
.
dim sum 13
.
.
Actually still got alot of DIM SUM I dint sempat to capture it....lol....
.
.
ipoh
.
.
-END-

No comments: